May 31 – Registration end date
Documentation Turn-in dates:
Where: Willow Creek Park – Bellevue
May 19 – Saturday – 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
June 14 – Thursday – 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Following documents must be turned in.
- Participant Contract and Parent Consent Form
- Copy (not original) of birth certificate for proof of age
- Copy (not original) of recent report card for academic standing
- Physical Fitness and Medical History Form signed b y a Physician
- Equipment check deposit of $200 made payable to East River Pop Warner (this check is not cashed unless equipment is not returned)
Coaches – Parent/Player meetings
July 22 – Sunday (Coaches attendance mandatory)
Where: Willow Creek Park 6:00 P.M.
July 16 Saturday Time: 11am-1pm Parent/Player Heads Up clinic (attendance mandatory)
Where: D1 Sports
1630 Commanche Ave
Equipment pick-up dates:
July 19 – Thursday 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
July 24 – Tuesday 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Player must be present for equipment pick-up. Also must have all paperwork turned in to pick up equipment
August 1 – First day of official practice.
Be aware that Pop Warner is VERY structured and there will be many hours of practice. The season officially begins on Monday, August 1, 2018. There will be 20 hours of practice during the first 3 weeks including a league scrimmage. ALL players MUST, by rule, complete 10 hours of non-contact conditioning practice and 10 hours of contact practice before participating in any game.
In The Name of Pop Warner, we promise that we will work together as a team, Respecting and abiding by all the rules, Always striving to win, but above all playing fair. So win or lose we will do our best, in the true spirit of good sportsmanship, for the glory of football and the honor of our team.
East River Pop Warner
PO Box 307
De Pere, WI 54115